The CDC’s guidelines to cleaning Cleaning and Disinfecting Your Facility
See original article here
1. Develop Your Plan
- DETERMINE WHAT NEEDS TO BE CLEANED.
- Areas unoccupied for 7 or more days need only routine cleaning. Maintain existing cleaning practices for outdoor areas.
- DETERMINE HOW AREAS WILL BE DISINFECTED.
- Consider the type of surface and how often the surface is touched. Prioritize disinfecting frequently touched surfaces.
- CONSIDER THE RESOURCES AND EQUIPMENT NEEDED.
- Keep in mind the availability of cleaning products and personal protective equipment (PPE) appropriate for cleaners and disinfectants.
- USE THE APPROPRIATE CLEANING OR DISINFECTANT PRODUCT.
- Use an Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)-approved disinfectant against COVID-19 and read the label to make sure it meets your needs.
3. Maintain and Revise
- Routinely disinfect frequently touched surfaces at least daily.
- NCS Services only uses disinfectants listed on CDC approved list of chemicals that kill covid-19
Last Updated Jan. 5, 2021
Content Source: National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases
(NCIRD), Division of Viral Diseases